Endowment & Named Funds
Gifts to Urban’s endowment strengthen the school’s financial foundation for years to come, ensuring that today’s students, as well as future generations, have continued access to excellent teaching, exciting academic and co-curricular opportunities, and an inclusive community that welcomes students and families of all backgrounds.
Urban’s endowment is a pool of invested funds that produces a permanent flow of interest income beyond tuition revenue to support the school’s operating budget. Our Urban Thrives 2023 Strategic Plan calls for building Urban’s endowment significantly to guarantee the school’s long-term sustainability.
Urban's Named Endowment Funds
Named funds enable donors to create a lasting legacy that reflects their interests and priorities, and provides a giving opportunity for like-minded donors to support Urban in perpetuity. You may donate to any of the funds below.
- The Bernice Ach Endowment Fund
- The Dan Murphy Fund for Educational Innovation and Faculty Growth
- The Gamble Boyer Family Fund
- Urban Fund For Financial Assistance
- The Mark Salkind Scholarship Fund
- The Merit N. and Carol E. Hancock Scholarship Fund
- The Shannon Family Fund for Athletics
- Urban Faculty Professional Growth Fund
Urban tax identification