Urban's Club Havana Raffle
THANK YOU URBAN COMMUNITY!
All raffle tickets have been sold.
Tune in on Friday, May 29, 6 pm, to see if you are the winner!
BEAUTIFUL SONOMA HOME: ONE WEEK STAY!
3BR/3.5BA with Pool, Spa, Bocce Ball and Valley Views
Donated by: Palmer and Ethan Weiss (Amelia ‘22)
Are you dreaming of a Bay Area staycation? We are raffling off a one week stay in a brand new, custom designed Sonoma home on 4+ acres in one of the most distinguished Sonoma neighborhoods. The home looks east over Sonoma Valley with views of the Mayacamas Mountains to the east and north. The one week stay has a value of $10,000.
Only 100 raffle tickets at $100 each will be sold (limit of 5 tickets per family, please).
● The kitchen is one of the true highlights with a huge marble covered island, Thermador range, refrigerator and dishwasher, opening onto a large deck with ample seating and unreal views.
● The south wing of the house includes a laundry room, a guest room with two queen-size beds and an en-suite full bath.
● A spectacular master bedroom suite with a king and a large master bath including a walk-in closet, separate water closet and an outdoor rain shower. The master looks out over the mountains, down into a grove of Madrone trees, and the pool.
● The grounds are spacious. A large lush lawn outside the loggia lead up to a 45 x 20 foot covered/heated pool with a built-in spa.
● 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Bunk
The small type:
• This raffle is only offered to Urban parents/guardians, faculty and staff and is non-transferable.
• 6 maximum guests - adults or children over 3 years old
• Sorry, no pets.
• Parties are strictly forbidden.
• No guests past 10 pm
• No outdoor amplified music at anytime
• Max cars anytime - 3
• From October 15 to May 31, pool heating is not available. The pool is heated by solar power.
• Check in: Anytime after 3 pm
• Check out: 10 am
The lucky winner will be drawn on May 29!
(Winner need not be present to win)
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT URBAN’S FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM