Urban School's online textbook ordering system and bookstore is through Textbookx.com. Students and parents/guardians will receive an email when the bookstore opens prior to the beginning of each term.
If you have any questions about the bookstore, please email Drea Scally at email@example.com.
Step-By-Step Textbook Ordering
1) First you must look up your course schedule and note the A, B, C and D period courses for the upcoming term. Current students can view their schedule in the Student Portal.
*Parents/Guardians can view their student's schedule by going to the Parent Portal and logging in. Once logged in, choose the Reports/Schedules button on the left banner. A separate browser window will open; click on Schedule and note the classes and periods for the upcoming term.
2) Visit Urban's online bookstore.
3) When you get to Urban's Textbookx.com page, choose the Level and Course in the dropdown menus or search by classes or instructor name.
4) Choose the level of textbook you wish to order, either new or used. Some teachers/courses may require new books, thus used books will not be listed as an option. If you choose to purchase the textbook elsewhere, please click on the book's title and note the ISBN to ensure you purchase the correct edition of the book.
5) Check out using your credit card and/or financial assistance voucher code. You may either create a Textbookx.com account for future use or order without an account. Please note that Urban Parent Portal logins do not work for the bookstore site.
NOTE: if your student is receiving financial assistance for the 2022-23 school year, you receive your custom voucher code in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org at the beginning of each school year. This code remains the same each year. To retrieve this code if you do not have or remember it, please email email@example.com before purchasing.