Changes in SAT Registration Procedures
by Susan Lee
Director of College Counseling
Because of increased security for SAT and ACT testing, there are some changes in both the registration and testing administration procedures. While these changes have been in place for this school year, they are new to the families who registered in previous years.
- You will be requred to provide an acceptable photo during registration. The photo will appear on your Admission Ticket.
- You must present your Admission Ticket with your acceptable photo ID to enter your test center. No ticket, no ID, no admission!
- Standby test-takers will not be admitted. (Online requests for waitlist status may be possible until about five days before the test.)
- Changes to test center, test date or test type will not be permitted on test day. They will have to be submitted about two weeks prior to test day.
- Students must include the name of their current high school on the registration.
ACT has similar guidelines. For more information go to the College Board or ACT website.
Thursday January, 3, 2013 at 12:20PM
Choose groups to clone to: