Event Details

Admissions icon2 Admissions FA Tax Forms Due

If applying for Urban School financial assistance, please submit 2018 Federal Tax Form 1040, supporting schedules and W-2s OR 1099 to SSS by uploading or mailing the documents to SSS. If you receive a W2 instead of a 1099, please click the "NA" button for 1099. Please do not include state taxes or worksheets. In the case of separated or divorced parents, both households must submit federal tax forms and W-2s.

Please see more information here.