Please note that for 2020-21, Urban will not require standardized test scores as part of your application. Read more about Urban’s test-optional admissions process.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Urban! Our admissions process is outlined below, one step at a time. All these steps are explained in greater detail on Ravenna, our web-based application site that helps you track your application progress, register for events, submit your application and view admission decisions.
- 1. Create a Ravenna-Hub Account and Student Profile
- 2. Schedule Urban Admissions Events on Ravenna
- 3. Testing - OPTIONAL for 2020-21
- 4. Request Teacher/Principal Recommendation Forms & Transcripts
- 5. Prepare Optional Student Video Submission
- 6. Submit Parent/Guardian Application
- 7. Submit Student Application & Student Activity/Interest Form
- 8. Apply for Financial Assistance if Applicable