UrbanX Labs is Urban School’s integrated and interdisciplinary educational approach to science, technology, engineering and design for the 21st century.
With offerings like electronics and robotics, engineering, advanced coding, industrial design and more, we're teaching students how to develop, design and build their ideas. UrbanX courses teach students the fundamentals of discovery, innovation, creativity and problem-solving, all deeply rooted in Urban’s highly academic and supportive teaching environment.
UrbanX Labs courses and co-curricular opportunities include:
- Applied Physics: Motion & Machines
- Applied Physics: Electronics & Robotics
- UAS Advanced Physics: Electricity & Magnetism
- Applied Chemistry: Materials Science
- Architectural Design
- Industrial Design
- Graphic Design
- Computer Science I
- UAS Computer Science 2
- UAS Computer Science 3
- UrbanX Labs: Design (U period)
- UrbanX Labs: Research and Development (RnD) (E period)